Monday, February 13, 2012

Deciphering body language in courtship...

ShowYourMind.com

Situation:
We went out for my buddys birthday, Went to an Irish style pub. Solid spot over 100 different shots so I chose the location. Good size crowd on Monday for a poker tournament. During the course of the first hour I was dragged away by a girl J1 where I ended up in a set with 2 other girls J2 and H (engaged). During the course of this I started gaining multiple positive signals from J1 and J2. J2 and I ended up hitting it off, she was a cute 22 yr old punker.
While talking to J2 she began to show me signs of attraction. She tipped back her head as she laughed at a few of the remarks I gave her. She had an open loose jaw as she smiled with a slightly turned head. She was relaxed and submissive. Her smile showed she was enjoying my company immensely. She asked me to sit down and introduced herself.
She began to stroke her hair as she complimented me here and there. Her torso began to face me completely as she adjusted in her chair; often times this elevation in courtship is when they want to commit their full attention. As she faced me our feet began to touch. When someone is willing to allow you to get near their feet they are extremely comfortable. This doesnt happen often. So when your playing footsies so to speak you guys are extremely comfortable.
We were seated at the corner of a bar where I was sitting on one side and she was sitting at a right angle to me. When she realized how uncomfortable this was she adjusted her body language to copy mine. Isopraxism is a sign that we are alike. It is something subconscious that we all tend to do when we like someone. She crossed her arms just like me as she leaned up on the bar as I was. She would adjust her hair or stroke her hair here and there preening her appearance for me. She offered her number at this point in the conversation and I accepted kindly.
She made sexual references (she does work in a sex shop) here and there alluding to sex to let me know her mind was on it. Fun girl we laughed and made our references. Courtship continued on.
Someone came over and pulled me back over to the birthday party and the girls followed behind shortly there after. At this point courtship was put on hold as the seating arrangements had changed immensely. J2 and I were no longer seated next to each other. She waved across the table and smiled at me. This was a 10 person booth, good size little party we had. There was some distance between me and her now.
My friends friend made his attempt at her as he collected her number mostly in a threatening way. His body language looked to be intruding as he moved forward she moved back attempting to maintain the amount of space between them. He wasnt smiling, and she was giving a courteous type lip smile (forced), with a stiff annoyed jaw. When he left she moved to sit next to me and he made a second attempt at getting her number (she gave him a fake one). She showed threatened body language as she slid slightly away, leaned away, and turned her face away, when he spoke and moved closer. She was not attracted to him and he was far to threatening. She kept her arms as barriers for safety and a kind of self comforting hug. She also tucked her head into her shoulders to hide.
As the night grew on the same signals were sent submissive, preening, and sex signals (as she stroked her glass up and down, a huge sexual signal). Kino had begun early on, at this point I had put my arm around her and she had started hugging on me. We went and danced on the empty large area of the floor (it was an Irish pub). Danced to some old R&B songs and sang to each other. We were in synch together and our body language and movement were matching as we held hands.
We moved back over to the booth to talk. We talked a little joked Kino continued on; there was definite sexual tension at this point. We were touching waste, ass, our hips were close together (strong sexual feeling). We had built sold sexual tension and it was obvious with our movement together in synch, our space, and our comfort level courtship was in full swing.
Eye contact was very strong and pupils were dilated. At certain points when she was nervous her blink rate grew rapidly, this happened from the beginning to the end but it grew stronger and more intimate as the night went on. There was some intimate language as we kissed and hugged to split up. Unfortunately I was designated driver and the night ended here but I had already got her number and she kept saying it through out the night. She asked me to call her later.

Situation:
Today as I was dealing with a beautiful young female customer her card came up insufficient funds. I walked over to show her what was wrong on a mobile computer. There was than an exchange of words and a smile. She than sent several signals while she was switching money in her account on her phone, and finishing up a transaction at a self check out. Note: We have spoken before.
Body Language
After we talked for a 30 seconds or so the young women gave me a Bunches of positive signals for the next 2 minutes.
1. An immediate grab of her necklace where she started to fidget with it. She grabbed it and pulled the chain until it was tight. As she did this she pulled the necklace back and forth across her neck. It showed she was nervous and submissive.
2. A smile was given, true smile with a slightly open mouth, loose cheeks, and exposed teeth. This was accompanied by good eye contact. A true smile with a loose jaw is different than the tight lipped one we give to strangers as a courtesy.
3. She tipped her head in a way as to show a sign of submission. This is something that most of us miss. A women will a lot of times tip her head and turn it slightly. It is a very sexy signal that most super models do during photo shoots.
4. Strong eye contact was kept. When she eventually looked away she looked back to make strong eye contact again. Repeated eye contact was made. Strong eye contact is a sign that they are intrigued, they "can't take their eyes off you". Do not break ever eye contact first.
5. She straightened her shirt by pulling at the bottom. As she went to make eye contact again she once again pulled her shirt straight. This is a sign that she was insecure about her image and it is a form of preening. She was adjusting her appearance to make sure it was presentable.
6. Her foot pointed towards me. A person's subconscious will normally stand in a way that is most comfortable to them. One of the little noticed things that happens is a person points their toes towards a person.
7. Her torso started to face me at a some what neutral angle. When someone faces you it is in most cases more acknowledgement. As a girl faces you notice she is showing more interest in you, you have collected more of her attention.
8. As she went to leave she again straightened her shirt to straighten her appearance. She ran her thumb across her nose, in a submissive manner. As she thanked me she tipped her head and with strong eye contact smiled.
Show Your Mind What It Has Been Missing

No comments:

Post a Comment