Monday, February 27, 2012

Buck Fuddy Tips

Here is something I wrote to another blogger who published this. She is a very funny blogger. I highly recommend reading her stuff. Snark Snatch is her name and I highly recommend her work she is very funny. Has a great satirical humor that really paints a different view of the online dating experience. It is a great peak into a sexually confident woman's mind.

Enjoy what I wrote to her, I expected her to add her own to it but instead she kept everything I wrote.

Victor’s Tips To Keep You Fucking Your Fuck Buddy
  • I didn’t come over to spend time with you or go to dinner. I came over to satisfy our primitive desires. Don’t throw on a movie unless you have no intention of watching it.
  •  We are not friends(friends with benefits are different), we are fuck buddies. This relationship exists for sex, don’t clog it up with a friendship or relationship, this only ends in feelings being hurt.
  • Don’t make sex more then it is. It is just sex and not a big deal. Fuck buddies require a certain amount of sexual maturity and confidence, always be sure to create these relationships with other people who can handle it.
  • This isn’t fuck and tell. This isn’t about some great story or telling your friends, this is our business keep it to ourselves.
  • Don’t call/text me while the sun is up, spend time with the sun up around folks you care about, not with me. Obviously not everyone works days but the point is this is all about sex, not spending time together. This is a sun down relationship, heels up relationship.
  • Warn me when you are gaining feelings, and communicate your thoughts.
  • Gain a code for sex with each fuck buddy. Everyone has their own little quirk. A woman I know use to send me an “I’m cold will you warm me up?”
  • You are not seeing anyone. You aren’t kind of in a relationship, you are just fucking. You are free to see whoever you want and they are too.
  • No more then 3 sessions a week, anymore and you are spending too much time together. If you want someone to fuck everyday find a relationship.
  • Always wear protection! I don’t care if they say they aren’t seeing anyone else. Protect yourself at all times, you aren’t in a relationship.
  • Define it as a fuck buddy relationship. Definition is very key in any relationship but it is especially true in fuck buddies. People can gain feelings but definition helps lay down the rules early on. If you don’t want a relationship and they do this isn’t going to be a good start. 
That is kind of the basic thought I take on with Fuck buddies. I avoid anything that can lead to a relationship, that means spending time together, staying over, eating together, going out, etc. I make sure that it is an arrangement defined and kept private. I let them know that it is a relationship that requires controlling your emotions, all about having good sex, and it requires sexual confidence and maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment